Saturday, 1 January 2011
Alright. I can't remember the last time I wrote a letter for a blog or if I told you that I ended up in the hospital on "Team Week" with cellulitis and pneumonia. I'm good now, I just missed a little bit of BWT on Monday this week since I was on light duty. Oh! I'm a Phase 3 recruit now, and this week we did Basic Warrior Training (Day movement course, Night movement course, land navigation, night navigation), Table 2 Firing, and the combat endurance course. Pretty busy week. We didn't get back to the squad bay on Tuesday night until 2330. LONG days. This upcoming week is "admin week", so we've got final travel, uniform fitting, CFT, 3 mile formation run, and all that last minute stuff. Next week is final testing, prac app, final PFT, and THE CRUCIBLE. It's crazy to think that I'll finally be a Marine in two weeks and I'll be off the Island in three weeks. I cannot wait and I'm so glad that time is going by fast. Anyway, I gotta' go get caught up on my uniforms and knowledge, so I'll write again tomorrow.
Not long now until we have Pvt. or Pfc. Garner! :)
ReplyDeleteKEEP IT UP!
If I'm correct, you'll be earning your EGA tomorrow after humping back to Leatherneck Square! :)
ReplyDelete