Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gone to Parris Island...

...See you in 13 weeks!

No, but really. I'll be heading to the hotel tonight around 6PM this evening, MEPS in the morning, then to the airport and I'll be on my way to Parris Island, SC for 13 weeks of Marine Corps recruit training.

I'm sorry that I've been unable to post as many blogs as promised, but I'll do my best to keep everyone updated while I'm in boot camp. As I previously stated, I'll be sending letters home for someone to post them here on Future of the Corps. If you'd like for me to write to you specifically while I'm down there, you can leave a comment requesting my boot camp address, and I'll have someone send it to your email.

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive, I appreciate it more than you know. Keep me in your thoughts. Good luck to all 20101025 shippers, and to all the future Marines out there.

Final IST
Flexed-Arm Hang: 00:54
Crunches: 55
1.5 Mile Run: 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment